Soft Touch 15″ Convertible Progressive Release Baseball Bases deliver season after season of safe, durable play for you and your team. These practical and innovative Progressive Release bases are designed for fields with existing mounting systems, and fit into any 1″ stake or 1 1/2″ sleeve base mount. Perfect for converting existing base mounts into Soft Touch Progressive Release base fields, or for easily transporting Soft Touch bases around multiple fields. Made with cut-resistant and impact-absorbing polyurethane, Progressive Release bases detach from their mountings when hit with excessive force, typically from a hard, short, or improper slide. This system dramatically reduces the likelihood of player injury over stationary bases.
- Soft Touch C Series Convertible Progressive Release Bases
- Set of 3 bases only (T’s and mounting posts not included)
- 15″ standard size bases
- Made from cut-resistant polyurethane
- Flexes and absorbs energy from slides
- Designed to release from mounting system when overcome with force, typically caused by poor sliding
- Integrates with any 1″ stake or 1 1/2″ sleeve mounting system
- Convertible bases are ideal for fields with existing mounting systems
- Warranty: Soft Touch bases are fully warranted against failure due to defective materials for one full year.
- Bases are warranted for one year from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship when used in a usual and customary manner. Normal wear and tear of the bases are not covered. NOTE: Due to the composition of the bases, bases will yellow. This does not affect how the bases will perform. Warranty is void if any changes are made to the original mounting system or not installed as per installation instructions. Proof of purchase is required in the form of a PO number, Invoice number, or any other documentation that will verify when products were purchased. Pictures of defective merchandise are also required and we may request that merchandise be returned before any warranty decisions can be made. Our liability for a warranty claim is limited to either a refund of the purchase or replacement of the defective product.