This Soft Touch Double First Base Baseball / Softball Base Set with 2nd and 3rd Bases is designed to help reduce the chance for collisions at first base by providing the fielder and the runner their own separate base to step on. This baseball base set comes with 2nd and 3rd base, both are progressive release bases which are designed to prevent injuries from happening during short and hard slides. The unique progressive release action is designed to flex and absorb energy as a player slides into the base. In the case of a hard, uncontrolled slide, the progressive release action allows the base to flex until enough force is applied to pop the base free from its mount unlike a stationary base. All Soft Touch bases are very rugged. They are molded from durable, cut resistant polyurethane that gives the bases their flex action. This Soft Touch double first base comes with a permanent in-ground mount under the white base and a 12″ metal spike under the orange base. 2nd and 3rd base come with in-ground mounts that give them their progressive release action. Due to the double anchor system, the Soft Touch Double First Base is not a release type base. 2nd and 3rd base are progressive release bases.
- Soft Touch Double First Base plus 2nd and 3rd base
- Decreases chance for harmful collisions at first
- White base has permanent in-ground mount, orange base has 12″ metal spike
- 2nd and 3rd base are progressive release bases
- Base “pops” off its mount when enough force is applied
- Molded polyurethane allows base to flex and absorb energy
- Durable polyurethane is cut resistant
- Includes: 1 double base with in-ground mount and 12″ metal spike, 2 progressive release bases with in-ground mounts
- Bases are warranted for one year from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship when used in a usual and customary manner. Normal wear and tear of the bases are not covered. NOTE: Due to the composition of the bases, bases will yellow. This does not affect how the bases will perform. Warranty is void if any changes are made to the original mounting system or not installed as per installation instructions. Proof of purchase is required in the form of a PO number, Invoice number, or any other documentation that will verify when products were purchased. Pictures of defective merchandise are also required and we may request that merchandise be returned before any warranty decisions can be made. Our liability for a warranty claim is limited to either a refund of the purchase or replacement of the defective product.