These 15″ Soft Touch Progressive Release Baseball Bases with Permanent In-Ground Mounts are designed to prevent injuries from happening during short and hard slides. The unique progressive release action is designed to flex and absorb energy as a player slides into the base. In the case of a hard, uncontrolled slide, the progressive release action allows the base to flex until enough force is applied to pop the base free from its mount unlike a stationary base. These Soft Touch bases are very rugged. They are molded from a durable, cut resistant polyurethane that gives the bases their flex action. This set of Soft Touch baseball bases comes with permanent in ground mounts with a 7″ molded stem. Proven in over 15 years of play, progressive release bases regularly outperform standard bases. Soft Touch bases are fully warranted against failure due to defective materials for one full year.
- Soft Touch Progressive Release Bases
- Molded polyurethane allows base to flex and absorb energy
- Base “pops” off its mount when enough force is applied
- Durable polyurethane is cut resistant
- Comes with permanent in ground mount with 7″ molded stem
- Base Dimensions: 15″ x 15″
- Includes: 3 bases and in ground mounts
- Bases are warranted for one year from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship when used in a usual and customary manner. Normal wear and tear of the bases are not covered. NOTE: Due to the composition of the bases, bases will yellow. This does not affect how the bases will perform. Warranty is void if any changes are made to the original mounting system or not installed as per installation instructions. Proof of purchase is required in the form of a PO number, Invoice number, or any other documentation that will verify when products were purchased. Pictures of defective merchandise are also required and we may request that merchandise be returned before any warranty decisions can be made. Our liability for a warranty claim is limited to either a refund of the purchase or replacement of the defective product.